What’s the best way to find, order, and learn about the different variety of weed strains? High Garden Marijuana is your one stop shop for all things marijuana. We have a wide variety of strains available in our online store. You can look through our inventory by price or by type of strain. Once you’ve found what you’re looking for, it’s easy to make an order! All orders are shipped discreetly with free shipping on orders over $200!
What are the different variety of strains that we offer?
For those who are new to marijuana, we offer some helpful information about the different types that you may find on your journey with weed! The three strain types:
Sativa Strain Variety:
– Sativas are known for their energetic and uplifting effects.
– Sativas typically have a more cerebral high than indicas.
– They are often used to treat conditions such as depression, anxiety, and chronic pain.
– Sativas are typically taller plants with thin, light green leaves.
Indica Strain Variety:
– Indicas are known for their relaxing and sedative effects.
– They are often used to treat conditions such as anxiety, chronic pain, and insomnia.
– Indicas typically have a more body high than sativas.
– Indicas are typically shorter plants with wide, dark green leaves.
Hybrid Strain Variety:
– Hybrids are strains that are a mix of sativa and indica.
– They can be helpful for those who are looking for a balance between energy and relaxation.
– They are often used for medical purposes or as a recreational outlet.
What are some of the popular variety of strains and what are their effects on users?
A quick look on the different variety of strains we currently carry:
– A cross between Kitslano Kush Cake x Sc x km 11
Hybrid – 70% indica / 30% sativa | THC: 19% – 26%, CBD: .25% – 1%
This is a perfect strain for those who are looking to relax at the end of their day! The name comes from the fact that it’s often smoked at night to help people get a good nights sleep. The high is characterized by feelings of euphoria and relaxation, which are great for helping you unwind after a stressful day!
– A cross between Amnesia X Biker Kush strains
Sativa – 90% Sativa 10% Indica | THC: 24% – 29%, CBD: .05% – .11%
This strain is perfect for those who are looking for an uplifting high. You can expect a cerebral experience that is both cheerful and creative with the possibility of getting sidetracked by random tangents of thought. This strain leaves your mind racing but focused on whatever might strike your fancy at first, making this one ideal for artistic expression like writing or painting.
– A cross between OG Kush and Hindu Kush.
Indica – 100% indica | THC: 20% – 25%, CBD: .05% – .11%
The high is characterized by feelings of euphoria and relaxation. Pink Kush is also good for pain relief and can be used to help combat feelings of stress, anxiety or depression.
– A cross between Cookies and Cream, Blueberry and Bubblegum.
Hybrid – 80% indica / 20% sativa | THC: 17% – 21%, CBD: .05% – .11%.
This strain is known for its sweet and earthy flavors. The high is characterized by feelings of euphoria and relaxation, which can help you enjoy life’s simple pleasures. Tom Ford is also good for pain relief and can be used to help combat feelings of stress, anxiety or depression.
– A cross between Cherry Pie and Girl Scout Cookies.
Hybrid – 60% indica / 40% sativa | THC: 17% – 21%, CBD: .05% – .11%.
This strain is known for its sweet, earthy flavors with undertones of chocolate and vanilla. The high is characterized by feelings of euphoria and relaxation, which can help you enjoy the company of others. Wedding Cake is also good for pain relief!
The different types of marijuana products that High Garden Marijuana sells, including flower, concentrates, edibles, and topicals
The best way to learn what you like is by trying! High Garden Marijuana offers a variety of strains, concentrates, edibles and topicals to help you find what works best for you! Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to help guide you in the right direction. So don’t be afraid to ask questions and explore all your options!
– Shatter is a type of THC concentrate made from ice water extraction.
Extraction – 99% pure THC | Color: Clear to Amber | Flavor/Aroma: Sweet, Citrus / Earthy and Woody.
Shatter is described as being extremely potent, so you should use it with caution! The high is characterized by feelings of euphoria and relaxation, which are great for helping you unwind after a stressful day!
– BHO stands for Butane Hash Oil. It is made through the process of solvent extraction. As such, it is an extremely potent concentrate that can get you very high in only a few hits.
– A concentrate that is made from fresh frozen cannabis. It contains THC, CBD and other cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids. The extraction process also produces an abundance of trichomes (crystals), which give the concentrate a crystal-like appearance.
– A product that contains cannabis for ingestion. It can take many forms such as baked goods or drinks (the most popular), gummies, creams and more.
– A product that contains cannabis for topical application to the skin or hair. It can take many forms such as lotions, bath salts, balms & salves (the most popular), sprays and more! The best way to learn what you like is by trying! Order your
Don’t forget! Use High Garden Marijuana as a new way to connect with your community and make friends. We know that getting weed delivered can be stressful but we hope you feel better knowing that there are people at the other end who care about helping you get what you want, when you want it, in a safe and responsible way.
Tips for first-time marijuana users from the experts at High Garden Marijuana
- Start with a low dose and wait for it to take effect before increasing.
- Make sure you have a place to relax and unwind after using marijuana.
- Don’t mix marijuana with alcohol or other drugs.
- Drink plenty of water when using marijuana!
- If you feel uncomfortable about your high, try a CBD edible! It will help mellow out the effects and make it more tolerable.
- Make sure to get plenty of rest after using marijuana; you might feel drowsy because of THC’s sedative properties.
- if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out to us!
We hope you enjoy your experience with High Garden Marijuana and that you find the products that work best for you! Thanks for choosing us as your source for all things cannabis. 🙂
How can you find High Garden Marijuana products and strains?
High Garden Marijuana is the perfect place to find the right strain for you! We have a variety of strains, concentrates, edibles and topicals to choose from available in our online store, so you’re sure to find one that fits your needs. see how marijuana can enhance your life!